What is friction ?
Friction > Heat > Wear and Tear > Squeaks.
- Two moving metal surfaces are in contact, friction occurs. Friction causes heat, wear and tear and squeaks.
How does Qplus reduce friction ?
- Qplus penetrates in between the metal surfaces, lubricating, smoothing and sealing them to reduce wear and tear of moving parts and ultimately terminates squeaks.
What is rust ?
Iron > Air (Oxygen) + Water > Rust.
- Rust is caused when iron surfaces are in contact with air (oxygen) and water. Qplus displaces water, laying a coat that protects and prevents rust.
How does Qplus prevent rust ?
- Qplus displaces water and moisture, laying a coat that protects and prevents rust.
How to protect equipment and parts’ life ?
- Spray Qplus on to bolts and nuts before tightening. It prevents corrosion and rust, therefore easier to loosen later.
How does Qplus facilitate wet starts and prevent stalling ?
- Qplus displaces water and moisture contained in distributor cap, ignition cables, coil and plugs from ignition system therefore facilitates wet starts.
- Spray Qplus onto ignition system to prevent stalling during rainy days or when your car runs into a puddle of water.
What is penetrating oil ?
- Oils or solvents that seep into the rusted surfaces to loosen rust thus enables to unlock or unscrew bolts and nuts.