QP915 & QP921 Chain Lube Extreme ( 300gm / 100gm )
- For Extreme Weathers & Conditions
- Formulated for Motorcycles
QP921 & 915 CHAIN LUBE SUPERBIKES
QPlus QP921 & QP915 form a thin, transparent, flexible & heavy-duty film when applied onto chain and sprockets that cleans, penetrates and lubricates. Formulated with the latest synthetic additives to assure maximum penetration and protection against rust and corrosion. It reduces fatigue wear associated with moisture exposure. When applied, the carrier solvent quickly evaporates, leaving behind an extreme pressure lubricant film which will not wash off or attract dust. QPlus QP921 & QP915 reduce the operating temperatures of the parts, reduces the energy consumption of a chain drive and reduces the noise and vibration associated with chain operation.
BENEFITS OF Q PLUS QP915 & QP921
- Extends chain life
- Penetrates pores on the metal
- Displace moisture
- Smoother ride
- Reduces rust & corrosion
- Reduces wear & tear
- Cleans & waterproof
- Longer lasting
PROPER MAINTENANCE PROCEDURE
- Ensure chain is thoroughly cleaned. The best way is to remove the chain unless it cannot be easily removed. Brush the inside of the chain with a wire brush.
- Spray Q Plus QP921 & QP915 on the inside and outside of the chain. Be sure to spray on to the whole chain.
- QPlus QP921 & QP915 will penetrate into the roller of the chain.
- Chain & Cables
- Nuts & Bolts
- Chain saws
- Locks & Hinges
- Content under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate even when empty.
- Keep in dry cool place.
- Keep away from open flames.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Keep out of reach of childen.