QP203 SILICONE SPRAY
QP203 Silicone Spray is perfect for use on surfaces which may be damaged by conventional lubricants such as grease or oil. Protects with a dry lubricating film. Helps prevent the cracking and drying of rubber. Displaces water and makes an excellent mould release lubricant. May be used where light duty or silicone lubricants are recommended. Formulated for use on metal-to-nonmetal or nonmetal-to-nonmetal contact surfaces. Withstands temperature extremes of -40°F to 500°F.
- Leaves a dry lubricating film
- Helps prevent rubber cracking and drying
- Displaces water
- Excellent mould release lubricant
- Point and spray convenience
- Shake can well before use.
- Connect tube provided to actuator.
- Aim tube about 8 – 10 cm away from the area to be applied.
- Do not use near fire or flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate can even when empty.
- Do not store above 50°C. Use only in well ventilated area.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.